WOLF is a function first winter boot, suitable for everyday winter wear. With multi-use capabilities,WOLF is recommended for use during moderate to high levels of activity and features a combination of Baffin's proprietary technologies. Whether you're shoveling snow or mountain scaling in Squamish, this boot is guaranteed to react.
Double-weave, 900 Denier nylon upper Nylon snow collar to protect from the elements Double buckle fastening for added security Arctic™ Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning Polar Rubber® outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vapourized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax™ layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.