Michelin® safety shoes are made with high quality rubber outsoles combining both excellent slip resistant and wear qualities.
A key feature of the XHY662 Work Boot is its Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet dry.
A key comfort feature of the XHY662 is its contoured removable orthotic TPU insole that is excellent for those seeking arch support. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features. The rigid TPU material helps provide underfoot support in the arch area.
In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413 Impact & Compression standards, Michelin® stock # XHY662 work boot also complies with ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- Full-grain leather
- Michelin's exclusive Advanced Rear Suspension (ARS) providing shock absorption with every heel strike
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Michelin O2F technology forces air through the vents, providing maximum circulation and ventilation
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.