The Latitude Tour alloy toe work shoe is built with the cutting-edge technology and performance driven design THE MICHELIN® brand is known for. The upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and features "Reinforce" technology for added support and abrasion resistance.
Inside is lined in a high-performance mesh material and contains a removable orthotic insole. The Orthoframe memory foam footbed is designed with enhanced air circulation, as well as maximum support and cushioning.
The foundation of this high performance safety shoe is built with a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with the MICHELIN® Latitude Tour tire tread pattern.
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 3 Inches in height
- Weight: 2.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Breathable mesh upper
- "Reinforce" technology provides abrasion resistance and support
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole with Latitude Tour tread pattern
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.