Industrial jobsites and heavy machinery present known hazards. Designed to meet ASTM 2413-18 safety standards, these 11-inch Wellingtons have an internal metatarsal guard and composite safety toe. The boots have a leather upper with a PU-coated foot and rubber heel bumper for durability. A waterproof-breathable membrane works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in wide range of conditions.
- Oil-tanned leather with polyurethane-coated foot for abrasion-resistance
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Poron® XRD™ and TPU metatarsal guard protects the top of the foot
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards; Meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Cushioned polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- EVA midsole
- Cement-constructed Rugged Flex® rubber outsole for durable traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 electrical hazard standards
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.