DRILLER (STP) provides comfort in the coldest environments while giving you the confidence that they will also keep you safe. Made with oil and acid-resistant materials, these boots are built for long-lasting comfort. DRILLER (STP) lets you focus on your work, while we focus on the rest.
Non-metallic construction CSA/ASTM approved ESR/EH rated
Oil and acid resistant Neoprene upper, laces and stitching Leather reinforced, rust-resistant easy pull D-ring eyelets for secure fit Drawstring collar for additional snow protection
Steel Safety Toe and Plate Oil and acid resistant Oarprene base GelFlex anti-fatigue midsole for shock absorption and rebounding Outsole tread design for slip resistance in snow
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- Double B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vapourized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax™ layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odour
- Double aluminum insole returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.