Engineered for maximum comfort and support, DERRICK (STP) features Baffin's most aggressive inner boot system. Built with non-metallic construction, DERRICK (STP)'s versatile application recommendations and maximum durability make this an essential boot for long days on the job.
Non-metallic construction CSA/ASTM Approved ESR/EH Rated
Oil and acid resistant Neoprene upper, laces and stitching Leather reinforced, rust-resistant easy pull D-ring eyelets for secure fit High-visibility reflective overlay
Composite Safety Toe and Plate Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole for slip resistance in extreme cold temperatures Lightweight Polyurethane (PU) base for effective use at extreme freezing temperatures GelFlex anti-fatigue midsole for shock absorption and rebounding Multi-directional lug design for added slip resistance in snow Tested in accordance to Z195-14 for Coeffiency of Friction (COF) on Quarry tile/stainless steel/wet and dry surfaces, at room temperature and cold climate conditions
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- Double B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vapourized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax™ layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odour
- Double aluminum insole returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.