Carhartt FT8509-M - Men's - 8" Ironwood Waterproof EH Alloy Toe - Dark Brown/Black
Carhartt - SKU#FT8509-M
Our Price: $199.99
Airport tarmac to construction site, these men's waterproof boots are made for hard work in wet weather. A waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out rain and mud while allowing heat and sweat to escape. An engineered footbed and lightweight midsole provide comfort and cushioning for long days on your feet. The alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin lightweight safety toe for strength and comfort all day. It also meets ASTM 2413-18 standards.
- Brown oil-tanned leather, abrasion-resistant Carstrong® fabric, and polyurethane-coated Helcor® leather upper
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber Ironwood outsole
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Lined with 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Easy-off heel-kicker utility ledge
- Lightweight, high-rebound polyurethane midsole
- Cement-constructed Carhartt rubber Ironwood outsole
- Country of Origin: Imported
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.