Up, down. Over, under. The job keeps you on the move. These men's rugged 6-inch boots are built to move and keep your feet dry in a range of conditions. A flexible rubber outsole provides confident grip for ladder rungs, cement floors and uneven terrain, and resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort. Composite reinforcements at the toe and heel add impact resistance.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Rubber toe and heel bumper for stability and protection
- EVA midsole with cushioned polyurethane insole for support and shock absorbance
- Rugged Flex® rubber outsole for durable traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.