Up, down. Over, under. The job keeps you on the move. These men's rugged 6-inch boots are built to move and keep your feet dry in wet weather. A flexible rubber outsole provides confident grip for ladder rungs, cement floors and uneven terrain, and resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.