When you're working long hours on your feet, these are lightweight shoes you'll want to be wearing. Our Nano composite safety toe adds extra protection, and Carhartt Insite® footbeds form to your feet to feel like custom orthotics.
- Lightweight knit upper with leather reinforced heel and toe for abrasion resistance
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Nano Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- EVA midsole with cushioned polyurethane insole for support and shock absorbance
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Cement-constructed rubber outsole
- Static dissipative protection reduces the risk of static shock by dissipating any electric charge into the ground, SD-35
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.