The classic Rocky Outback has been a staple of our collection of outdoor boots for years. For the Outback Snake Boot, we've given it extra height and Snake Guard protection. These boots are perfect for setting up camp with an upper that is assembled with premium full-grain leather and 16" of snake proof protection. This pull on style features a back YKK zipper and has easy pull on finger grips at the top so it is easy to put on and take off. GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric has been added into the design of this footwear, making these 16" snake boots durably waterproof and windproof while still being breathable. For comfort The Outback Snake Boot has a Rocky Terra Suspension footbed. This polyurethane insert helps cushion your steps and aids in absorbing shock. The next time you have to work around a woodpile or any other environment poisonous snakes may hide, don't forget to wear your Rocky Outback Snake Boots.
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- 16 inches of snakeproof protection
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- 16 Inches in height
- Flexible dual-density outsole
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- High Abrasion Snake Guard - The Lightest & Most Flexible Snake Guard on the Market
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- YKK back zipper for easy on and off
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.