The Georgia Boot Athens Waterproof Snake Boot features a combination of barnyard proof SPR leather and 900 denier nylon with Georgia Boot Snakeguard® protection. A rear leather pull tab and side zipper allow for an easy on and off of the boot.
You'll stay dry in this 16-inch snake boot. It is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System, designed to keep water out while letting air in so you can trek through wet environments confidently.
Inside is the removable AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole. It consists of a layer of memory foam atop a cushioning polyurethane base. You've never walked on anything so comfortable!
The foundation of this waterproof snake boot is built for stability and wear. The Athens collection features the Anchor Disk Technology which has a built in TPU stabilizer and TPU shank for added support. The EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock as you walk while the rubber outsole is both oil and slip-resisting. Additionally it has great chemical and abrasion resisting properties.
Keep your feet and legs protected from snakes with the ultra-comfortable Athens Waterproof Snake Boot!
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Snakeguard Extreme protection
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Full-grain SPR leather and 900D nylon upper
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.