The MICHELIN® HydroEdge puncture-resistant waterproof work boot features a full-grain leather upper with twin gore panels and nylon loops for an easy pull on of this work boot.
The interior features include a waterproof membrane, high-performance mesh lining, and a lightweight alloy toe cap with molded rubber liner. Also inside is a removable Orthoframe orthotic memory foam insole with air circulation channels. Below the insole is an ASTM F2413 puncture resisting plate.
The EVA Midsole cushions and acts as a shock absorber. The dual-density oil and abrasion-resisting rubber outsole features O2F vent technology that forces air through the vents to provide air circulation around the foot for a comfortable temperature all shift long.
This waterproof alloy toe Chelsea boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard and protective toe classifications for safety footwear. Built with the innovative technology and heavy duty performance you've come to know from MICHELIN®, the HydroEdge Chelsea work boot is built for the toughest jobs on the longest days.
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Puncture Resisting Plate
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.