MICHELIN® has always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. Now you can experience firsthand what over a century of experience and innovation has taught us with a new breed of safety footwear. The Latitude® Tour alloy toe athletic high-top work shoe has a breathable mesh upper with "Reinforce" technology that provides both abrasion resistance and added support. The lightweight toe cap meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe footwear.
The interior on this protective toe work shoe is lined with a soft, high-performance mesh. The Orthoframe insole is a removable orthotic footbed with advanced air circulation and memory foam for maximum cushioning.
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- 5 Inches in height
- Weight: 2.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Breathable mesh upper
- "Reinforce" technology provides abrasion resistance and support
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole with Latitude Tour tread pattern
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.