The Georgia Giant Revamp steel toe internal met-guard waterproof work boot is engineered to provide incredible protection while being the most comfortable work boot on the market.
The upper is crafted full-grain SPR® leather. It's stronger than conventional leathers and provides great abrasion resistance. The removable Comfort Cover tongue protector provides protection while preventing pinch points a leather tongue creates. Dual-functioning hardware gives you the option of hooks or eyelets.
The XRD® Material metatarsal guard is a soft internal metatarsal. It immediately hardens upon impact and returns to its original state once it is no longer impacted. The Ergo-Fit steel toe cap is ergonomically designed to allow for more toe room. This boot meets the ASTM standards for protective metatarsal and electrical hazard safety footwear.
The interior is packed with features. The Georgia Waterproof System is guaranteed to keep your feet dry and the removable AMP LT memory foam insole cradles your feet in comfort.
A double ribbed tempered steel shank, cushioning EVA midsole and oil and slip resistant polyurethane outsole round out the features on this waterproof metatarsal work boot.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- XRD® Material metatarsal guard for impact protection
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Comfort Cover tongue protector
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.