Carhartt FH5520-M - Men's - 5" Outdoor Waterproof EH Alloy Toe - Brown
Carhartt - SKU#FH5520-M
Our Price: $169.99
Low-profile trail boot meets reinforced work boot in these men's hiking boots. They combine a durable leather upper with a waterproof, breathable membrane for dry feet in wet, muddy conditions. The alloy toe box maintains a lightweight feel while enhancing impact resistance. An engineered footbed and cushioned midsole reduce fatigue when you're on your feet all day, letting you move and get the job done in comfort.
- Abrasion-resistant nubuck leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Padded, waterproof and breathable collar
- Reflective laces and heel pull
- Alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin, lightweight safety toe for all-day strength and comfort
- Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- Cement-constructed outdoor rubber lug outsole
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.