Slip-on convenience meets all-weather versatility and steel toe safety in these rugged 11-inch Wellington boots. Heel and ankle reinforcements add extra support and safety on the ranch. A durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ground.
- Oil-tanned leather
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Direct welt-constructed, dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.