These men's rugged 8-inch boots are built to move and keep your feet dry in wet weather. A flexible rubber outsole provides confident grip for ladder rungs, cement floors and uneven terrain, and resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort. 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation packs on lightweight warmth so your feet don't freeze in the winter months.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 600g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
In the event we have not been made aware of a current back order by the manufacturer, we will alert you and give you the option of waiting for the shoes to arrive, choosing another pair of shoes, or processing a full refund.